We have many different styles of classes to help you discover and fall in love with Irish Dance. From Traditional jigs and reels, through Performance choreography to Fitness Classes specifically for Irish Dancers you will find the right place just for you. Connect with like minded people and enjoy filling your heart at every class.
Our Trad Classes are designed to give a strong foundation to your Irish dancing. At the Irish Dance Academy you will learn the essential basics, mastering techniques and building your vocabulary to help you enjoy learning about and appreciating Irish dance roots.
We pride ourselves on delivering fantastic, show stopping performances at every event whether its on an outdoor festival stage, with live musicians, a wedding reception, a theatrical production or a private event. If you want to perform incredible routines with really fun dancers then join our Dance Team or audition for the award winning performance troupe, Siamsoir.
I’ve been continually updating my fitness qualifications and training to ensure our classes are safe, effective, fun, varied and challenging.
At Roxy Fit Irish Dance I’ve developed two new styles of online fitness classes; Irish Dance HIIT and Strengthen, Stretch & Zen.
Monthly Online Membership
* * * BEST VALUE * * *
- This rolling monthly membership includes:
- – your Annual Membership
- – Access to all online classes Tradition | Performance | Fitness
- – Access to 1:1’s and other gorgeous benefits
- Best purchased to allow full enjoyment of the Irish Dance Village community experience. As more classes are added to the timetable your membership stays the same price.
Price freeze until March 2021
- You’ll receive a code to use to book all your classes.
Click here to see the timetable….
- Access to one online class
- Best purchased alongside an Annual Membership to allow full enjoyment of the Irish Dance Village community.
- Access to the
Irish Dance Village Facebook group
- – videos and information
- – recordings of classes so you can workout on your own schedule
- – Book First for events, socials, workshops, auditions and trips.
- Best purchased if opting for Pay as You Go classes